Friday, April 29, 2005

A hint of your cologne,
is fresh air.
Its the warm water refreshing my senses,
as I prepare for bed.
The moment of my day, which stands higher than the rest,
where I lay down,
When I take my last deep breath,
and the blood settles with my head.
I think of all the things you said,
which made me smile, laugh, or think.
My head is heavy with comfort,
and I know I will sleep through the night.
And when I jolt up in the mornimg,
I expect to brush aside the noises:
of loud breathing, eating, drills, and congested streets,
and let your calm demeanor life my spirit.
I know you will bring me back to earth,
and prove to me that love and admiration alike,
are not found in dreams,
but in the final moments of my day,
where I reflect on this life and smile at your existance.

2 comments:

TheDalaiMama said...

You are quite a ridiculous human- if I do say so. And you are definitely on my nerves right now, so I will disregard any blog remarks you make.

TheDalaiMama said...

Oh you're very welcome. And I really enjoyed all of them- I just specifically commented on that story... it reminded me a little of Alice in Wonderland (maybe) anyway, I really enjoy your work. Go ahead and publish, laminate, autograph and bind them for me :)