Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Please Hate Me.

There's a cowboy in that
office
and the television tells me that they
are blowing things up for
a good cause
and if i don't return a phone call in the next ten
Ow!ers. i'll probably end up
living in the streets for the
rest of my life
and my parents don't
want me to be broke
but the television has told me to watch for
the side effects
and consult my doctor

i think one of the
only people who've understood me
and helped
me
hate me now
, and i've decided that
i don't quite trust my doctor
and if i did
i'd let him know about the things that crawl on my
insides
the television has diagnosed me
and
i'm depressed.
no longer
am i repressed
i'm in america.

a few days ago i
decided i'm going
to get a
dog
and now i know that there's a difference
between knowledge and
intelligence
knowledge is being able
to present
the information you know
at the drop of a
nickel
whilst intelligence is
the ability to distract the audience
from the real answer:
them none the wiser.

~kisses all over your political face. MUAH!!!!!

Love,
Digress.

No comments: