Thursday, June 19, 2008

desire

i think about you far too often.
though you were entirly too easy to get over.
being around you this much a year later, breaks my soul.
you have mood far too fast.
i trail you in the dust when it come to love.
jealousy bleeds from my eyes.
jealous of your new found love.
i cry to let my weakness leave my body.
this smile is only fooling you.
my broken heart is tucked away deep inside my shallow breathing chest.
as my lungs take in the fresh air, of each new breat, my heart barly beats.
this body needs love.
these lips need to be embraced.
my hands need to be held.
but right now,
no love is better than your love.
and His love is better than all love.
this heart will soon be remembered.
thanking Him, and praying to Him.
i now know my hearts desire.

No comments: