Thursday, January 08, 2009

Loving the Daughter of an Italian Plutocrat

I like to watch good girls go bad
'cause they still have issues with their dad
going down like titanic; her tears are so tragic
manipulating her; she wants to be static
so I push and pull until she is emphatic:
screaming something hostile; exhaust from intake
but I just love to make her body shake
finding another way to make her love-hate
the way I abuse her at speeds higher than the interstate
spinning her until we're both dizzy
I wonder when I lock her in the garage: does she miss me?
she's in the shadow of my limelight when I put up a good fight
all the way till the end; she doesn't pretend
to appreciate me, but deep inside she needs
a man who can navigate through greed
putting up with her Italian design
she wants me to unwind
we're in a limited-slip relationship:
I still go after others while she cries to her mother
sorting things out like a fight with her brother
I'll leave her be for a few weeks
when I return it's all kisses on the cheeks
convincing her she's not weak
as long as she gets through in two hours
I need every one of her break horse powers
give me the challenge; she's easy to devour
the best of men submitting to the greatest sin
come prepared, that's what I always do
so that I can be behind the wheel of my lovely you
you're white green and black: pure, envious, and detached
can't force-feed you much through your hatch
so I pump you full of petrol to get your heads to roll
camshafts crank out the power to the track
and I know I was told not to meet my hero
but Ferrari Modena, you score a one-zero

~Strange how little we enjoy the things we really should cherish.

Love,
Digress.

No comments: