Wednesday, July 01, 2009

You are my assasin

Walk all over me, stomp that heel and turn that *click*
Baby when you hurt me it fulfills me
It reminds me that I'm the better person because...
I'd never do half this s*** to you.
You bring out the best Christ figure I've ever seen,
a martyr....a masochist
God, what I wouldn't give to throw you into my heart, let you drown in our misery
What I wouldn't give to hear you say you're sorry.
And you love me.
I don't wanna hear her name I don't wanna see her face...next to your soul....too close
You drag me down down down with you, and I go willingly
because baby we belong together
you'll see.
One day you'll wake up and see me sleeping and realize
how much you love me, you need me
I set the dull throb to a Katy Perry song and it sooths, like hydrogen peroxide on an infection
You're like pulling out a porcupine quill
like walking through the desert in bare feet and climbing cactus
....like piercing my tongue with a safety pin, snorting fire ants, chewing tin foil
You're the worst person with the best intentions I'll ever know. God I love you.
I'm your puppet, baby....
cut my strings.

2 comments:

beautiful mess. said...

you're the worst person with the best intentions I'll ever know..

it's beautiful, true.

sistermaryclarence said...

I love you honey bee.
its wonderful, so real and pure.