Thursday, September 24, 2009

Since I Die Daily, Daily Mourn.


Here, on fingertips, death resides
here, the anguish doth not subside
heavy with such mystery
falsehoods of such alchemy.

Enter death, an eternal breath,
to capsize youth and end distress
fortitude be yours, O sultan,
without a wince, you bring the silence from within.

Thou art the work of holy men
with little insight from within.
An auspice thou protest
so quickly, thou must lie to rest!

Hesitate not, in mine eyes thou
art fair and generous
granting mystery to the gangrenous
and wealthy alike!

O sultan, O sultan!
deliver from this world to thine
a message for those left behind
Faustian letters do remind
of days of old.

O sultan! O sultan!
here I lie upon the zenith of death
coffins for my eternal rest;
at my behest, my arms criss-cross my chest
upon my lips, a whisper of farewell.
Goodnight princess. Goodnight, my queen.



~.


Love,
Digress.

No comments:

yEStERYEar