Tuesday, November 09, 2004

YOU

I haven't bloged in forever, but Leyba keeps talking about how no one blogs any more so I figured I could post something i wrote a while ago. If you have any suggestions on how to make it better, or a different ending let me know

YOU
I like how you paid attention to me at the party
I like how you came and asked for my number at the grizzly rose
I like how you asked me to prom deep in the mountains next to an abondon shack
I like how you drove in circles trying to get out of my neighborhood because you were nervous
I like the way you attempted to dance
I like how I started to realize you weren't just some guy when you put your arms around me and gently kissed my head
I like how it was just you and me at after prom and not you, me, and all your friends
I like how we didn't kiss for about a month
I like how when we finally did kiss I just melted
I like how I slowly got to know your moods and facial expressions
I like how I can tell you anything and really count on you
I like how you have to be the last person I talk to every night or i don't sleep as well
I like how we can go out and do something unexpected like go for a walk and end up jumping in a lake
I like how I can wrestle with you in the rain
I like how you remember things that are important to me
I like how you get this look on your face when you get ready to tell me something you are nervous about saying
I like how you dance around when you finally beat me at something because we both know it doesn't happen very often
But what I like most, is how I don't like these things, but how I love them, and how I love you

1 comment:

John Psmyth said...

This is a beautiful post. Thanks.