Thursday, October 28, 2004

Seize the Day

So...I have never blogged before but I feel the need to today,(leyba called me a sell out today) and it got me thinking, I'm not a sell out, I'm a quitter. I give up way too easily. I think it's a safe to say that I've check out of high school, and I know I'm not the only one. But I feel that because of this state of mind ,I've already lost out on some really important things. So...my message for today...do it, don't question your self, there is no time for that. I learned that the hard way and it totally sucks. I say this only cause I might have missed out on something great, I hate going through it, I don't want to see anyone else do the same.

Ok, my Oprah rant is officially over, sorry I had to get it off my chest

1 comment:

Jenn said...

If there is anything i have learned this year is that these are the days we should be embracing. Strangly enough for most of us these are the days we are wishing away.

yEStERYEar