Friday, May 13, 2005

Oh goodness .. One last tear jerker from the queen of depressing. woohoo

Im sick off my own drugs
And life hurts in a silly sort of way
Why does love come in pretty bottles
Were all thirsty for freedom.

Trapped in a world we fall together
all of us broken and used
but we lay comfortable untouchable
Lay underneath my misery

Let me place it on your shoulders
Cause it wont leave me be
and i haven't eaten today
Im not worthy

My stomach is sick
From the life all that Ive felt
I hate feeling
Ill probably stop doing that.


want to hear another sad story
The sad girl writes it all
She doesn't want to know what's wrong with her
She just wants to be wrong

1 comment:

TheDalaiMama said...

You said it, Jenn.
I am more concerned about this cleanse.
Either way, I really enjoyed getting a glimpse of your thoughts. I liked it!

yEStERYEar