Monday, March 03, 2008

me-town 101

i want to stand around and look and have the choice to choose the shoes i wear to this college thing more accurately referred to as a booze...fest. where you lose all sense of whose clothes are whose and on those half drunken sundays lay on hammocks and muse about nights before (the ones you lose) and when PROfessionals get the news of your booze...fest they sit and they tell you you abuse. this substance called alcohol. and you say i don't abuse, i aMuse and it's my source of power and freedom and i refuse to believe that this amber liquid i use for my metaphysic speeches may bemuse those who look to me for less falses and more trues. and occasionally, only simultaneously, will i excuse myself from my shoes-choosing and my booze...fest to contemplate what the PROfessionals tell me that what i'm really doing is lose...ing myself and i've got to stop reusing the same jokes at different times. and this perusing usually almost always imbues me with an idea that i need to choose better shoes. to wear.

3 comments:

sistermaryclarence said...

this is perfect.
and i mean that.
i know exactly, exactly,
what you are trying to get out.

and i love you.
and i miss you.
and you are beautiful honey bee.

Ill uhh Noy said...

wow
what amazing symbolizm (sp)

Ill uhh Noy said...

wow
what amazing symbolizm (sp)

yEStERYEar