Saturday, March 29, 2008

meeting you

i lied when i said that
"im not scared of that mirror anymore!"
if only that statement were true at the moment.
i cant bare to look in that death trap anylonger.
its his fault i cant.
before it was his statements that made me believe.
he took the power of beauty away from me,
he stole my confidence and hid it from the world.
even if i muster up some confidence to get out of this room,
everyone will know what he has done.
you can see it in my eyes.
i feel it in my step.
it haunts me in my sleep.
i know you arent worth these tears,
and i wont remember you,
so help me God, i will never remember you.
this is truly my life regret,
ever meeting you.

1 comment:

NashvilleBlues said...

oh maegan...i loves you you know that? you are so beautiful! you don't need a man to tell you that. sounds like such a jerk. I miss you! just think, only a little over a month and then we can be reunited! loves you times ten :)

yEStERYEar