Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Tragedy, Really.

Through my pitiful Myspace page
I have been eristically challenged
of my opinion on 
              existential matters

messages of dreary words
shooting back and forth in the vast-
impossible imagination of the internet

between my empty-headed
ideas portrayed stolidly
         and those
being broadcast through the
engaged stylus of
a broken 12"

        no mercy for the
        wicked    I suppose

and I find myself wondering
with each message
              , "how did I get into
                     this?"

I even initially  responded
to this pugnacious creep
with a letter
of (what i thought to be)
peaceful disregard
"I won't touch this topic because i find the
  argument to be
in vain and of vanity."

and now
         , knee-deep in her
horribly-crafted arguments
I submit the next chapter of my
            horribly-crafted retorts


~ This is what reading has taught me. this is what you taught me. this is what i won't do for you. this is what i haven't done for you.

Love,
Digress.

No comments:

yEStERYEar