Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Friendship Process

First, if you can get past my lewd
and unreasonable ideas
or if the timing is proper, you
get past my
sociopathic-taciturn nature
you'll find that i'm not the most
gracious of people
but, to you, it can be
categorized into
                 "personality"
. I'll become
a laugh-a-minute
        endeavor
                 for you

I alway seem to
         endeavor


next, you'll find that i have
some strange passive complex of despotism

, if you're lucky you won't ever
catch on to it
. then
, you'll see that my shrewdness and rancour
toward those
whom i deem the proprietors of intelligence
in a paucity
is probably the most ironic thing
you've ever seen
, if you're keen enough
on hoodwinking me

then, days
, weeks
, years later
i'll eventually become
frustrated with your inept
means of approach
and the lack of stolidity you
present or
, due to massive
embarrassment of my
strange despotism
, i'll either
slowly or abruptly
phase you from my ties of
communication
.

then i'll see you
weeks, years, months
later
and probably give you
a second chance
.
i don't think
               you, or i will
ever learn


~I'm in a bad way. still ill, but i love you all. all of you.

Love,
Digress.

No comments:

yEStERYEar