Tuesday, October 28, 2008

She Moves Swiftly, Speaks Sweetly

She move swiftly to hit me and take me off my feet quickly
My first and only victory in my broken hearted history.
She speaks sweetly to greet me and take me back a step neatly
A mystery full of misery and contemplating chivalry
Knowing things I see will never really get through to me.
And that she will pay the greatest price, the finders finder fee.
Watching walls through telescopes, looking for your face
Holding onto hope that can’t last another day.
Forcing fading smile that were never meant to stick
Sliding by your heart, reverberating slick.
Losing sounds and losing ground on what I meant to say.
Slipping subtle supplements of her instead of you, never seem to change the way I see the morning dew.

1 comment:

LloydDobbler said...

SamSwa,
The more you lose and the more you write, the better your writing is. You should be dead or published in no time! Great stuff.

peace,

yEStERYEar