Friday, March 20, 2009

I Found Me Today.

Relationships.
What an utterance.
Mostly an affirmance.
This guy was dynamic,
insanely panoramic.
A cheater though,
A big boaster.
Promising Love?
Undreamed Of.
It was intense;
But thats past tense.
So I moved forth,
Improved, you could say.
This guy was older,
Never gave me the cold shoulder.
Driving down the street,
There I was complete.
Talked for hours;
Sitting through April showers.
Sound chilche?
Only in a heart felt way.
This guy was sensitive,
Not at all envasive.
Only on the inside;
though he always denied it.
Two years?
It disappeared.
Who am I now?
It was like taking a final exam.
Now, this one;
He was unpredictable,
Yet achiveable.
He said unforgetable words,
Asorbable.
Trust issues existed,
we never resisted.
Always consisted of..
Something, one thing;
Passion and desire,
like a line of fire.
It never really ended,
which isn't what I intended.
I stand here today,
Nothing works ones way.
But I found myself,
releived myself.
And i'm here to stay,
Without any delay,
Say hello to me, a woman;
It's a desire.
Here I Am,
Bold and confident for any man.

No comments:

yEStERYEar