Thursday, February 10, 2005

Molly says I don't blog enough...

I've been keeping pretty recent on the blogger here... just haven't been posting much. I never really know what to say when someone else posts work. to be honest, I dont read a good majority of it. I have a disliking for reading, and i'm not a very poetic person, so i never see the metaphorical meanings people always have. this is where leyba is thinking... "i'm telling you mike, you're bitter about everything" which is probably true. no particular reason, probably just wanting to be out of high school, even though i know not a lot is going to change in college as far as some of the people i'm around. i might come up with some "bitter with life" poems or something fun... we'll see how motivated i am.

2 comments:

LloydDobbler said...

Bitter bitter bitter. Seriously--I miss ya and I'm glad you stop by here.

TheDalaiMama said...

Mike! I was pleased, to say the least, that you decided to take my advice and blog.To the say the more...I was very pleased.

yEStERYEar