Monday, February 14, 2005

reply to the dating ad

I wanted to contact, to say I saw you ad,
I read every word, and I am really glad,
I saw you like to read, but I’m not square,
But I do respect literature, so that is good to hear.
I like to party, and I like to dance,
But I’m also a sucker for a sweet romance.
Late nights are defiantly a plus,
But I’m also a morning person, so I hope it wouldn’t cause a fuss,
In the early hours I would make you breakfast in bed,
Just in hopes that next time you see, I would be in your head,
The only problem seems to be cooking, with that I don’t’ know where to start,
But I promise that the lack of cooking skills, will not stop from me using words to warm your heart
And maybe tonight if its not to late,
I could take you out, on our first date.

No comments:

yEStERYEar