Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I could tell you all about yourself...

I could tell you all about yourself... I can tell you don't know yourself, and I can tell you're afraid to dig. I can tell it is a fear of the vast emptiness and what you may discover. There is a part of you that is a victim. You'd rather have your life take you for a ride, than have control over it. But when you have control I can tell it is too hot for you to handle. It burns you everytime. I can tell you yearn for that kind of reality check. But in no way do you learn from it. I can tell you like the negative attention. I can tell it hurts you too. I can tell you want to grow, but you have difficulty letting go. I can tell you all about yourself, things you may not know. I can see beyond your fascade, I can argue for your sake, but I can't honor your lies, for what they're worth is too much. I can tell that you're not as dangerous as the cautions you display. I can tell you want to have someone tell you all about yourself, for it gives you a start on knowing how to mask the truth. I know you all too well.

No comments:

yEStERYEar