Saturday, October 20, 2007

This Place

Get me out of this hell hole
I ready to explode,
This place is a joke.
I have no life of reason.

I cant h o l d myself

t
o
g
e
t
h
e
r

Someone save me from myself.
This life never seemed so long.
Each day brings nothing.
Rescue me from hell,
From the place they call "so close"
From the scary monster that hides
underthebed.
These thoughs run through my head
OVERANDOVERANDOVERANDOVERAND
OVERANDOVERANDOVERANDOVERAND
AND
AND
AND
AND
Tell me everything going to trun out alright.
Tell me that im dreaming,
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please come find me.
Please come back here.
Come get me from this hell hole,
The place
This place
This room that
That I am
That I am supposed
Supposed to
Call
Home

2 comments:

Theresa said...

babe it'll be okay. i know it's rough but you're a strong girl; opportunity often goes hand-in-hand with opposition. only you have the power to choose what you'll take from every day. plus, you can always change where you are...you could come out here :) loves you, be strong

Hope4Hannah said...

I know exactly how you feel...

yEStERYEar