Monday, November 12, 2007

Being in a Relationship

Sorry but my printer was giving me a ride today but my brother overslept and my jump drive got stuck in my friends backpack that he left in the library—not our library the other one we always go to when I have to work and take care of my sister at youth group but my teammates will tell you we practiced till eight and then my dad said I had to mow the lawn and I hit the dog with the mower and we spent the whole night in emergency room because my mom fainted when she got a call about my tardy could you fix that for me cuz I can’t drive my new car till you do and my mom sent you an email about how we can raise my grade and I need an A to get in college and my mom said she will call that in and besides I was absent so I get four days to turn that in and I swear you didn’t tell us that last week and I wasn’t here so if it was on the board I would have missed it anyway and could you write me a letter of recommendation for college and I need it by Tuesday and do you have that late work I turned in graded yet cuz I need it to raise my grade or I can’t play this week and mark it down if you want to cuz I don’t care anyway and I don’t know why you gotta make such a huge deal over a tardy anyway and the policy is gay and we should be treated with more respect anyway cuz we’re seniors hello so what if of my shirt has a beaver or a beer bottle and my eyes are blitzed and I roll in smelling like smoke cuz if you don’t like it then don’t breathe and I don’t gotta give no one respect till they give it to me cuz it’s all about me and fine I just won't talk

4 comments:

Theresa said...

this a student of yours? sounds like a handfull....man do i miss your writing leybs it's something more than great that i can't assign a word to

Sam Swa said...

LEYBA (sucking in a breath)
Whats up LEYBA! (still not breathing out)

Oh my, good times, ill stop by and say hi on monday or tuesday!

Іванченко said...

HA!

~somebody needs to get a grip; like you were born last night! geeze!

Love,
Digress.

sistermaryclarence said...

that kind of sounds like me in college, no not really. im just kidding...take a deep breath.

yEStERYEar