Sunday, February 03, 2008

real women

its tough you know not yet being in the real world with real women and real men and not being taught that in the real world the women look like me not like my skinny little roommate its hard to hear that from a real woman still yet no graduated from college its hard you know looking in that mirror and only seeing what i see that body of mine that hair of my that skin of mine and then and then and then turn around and have someone tell me that i am beautiful its its its just not right because why cant i see it and why can i feel it and why cant i know it its hard you know learning to love whatever you got its hard when you bust your butt in that gym everyday waiting and wondering and hoping and wishing and praying for a better you for a better me why cant i learn to love me?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

lu lu...you are beautiful. and real women DO have curves. and baby you can't blame yourself for what your momma gave you, as long as you hold your head high which, the girl i know does, nobody can ask you to change. i love you just the way you are.

yEStERYEar