Sunday, February 10, 2008

Technically Twisted.


we're not technically on the same page
but the thought of your ghost haunts my age
i'm caught between the hard place of last moment
and the rock of my first atonement
the twisted shapes of your soul carry me to a new level
and the last words i spoke were of your upheaval
how you tore into flesh and left me minus breath
torn 
from head to navel
so breathe easy in the glimmering shutters of my eyes
draw silence from the last passenger of your thighs
this was the motion sickness you injected into my lives
the boat is rocking from the tsunami you produce
cut my noose and let me loose
the rope tightens on not only my wrists and neck
but on the vacancy of your first-born shipwreck
no need for rescue
we're dying in this mess
together we drown in the sorries we deliver
without a whisper from twisted tongues 
we lie in a watery grave
for us, the bell is rung
and no longer will we invent
nor live the love that once was
because because because
and this is the last thing i'll leave you with:
a love letter from the me that refused to shift
to capital letters producing the warning of a new sentence
and the empty gains of a horribly-misguided inventions
so goodbye old friend
i'll let go as soon as your memory is dead.


~Dead to me, but not to the world. goodbye old friend.

Cuddles and Kisses,
Digress

No comments:

yEStERYEar