Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What Is This?

What is this? When a jolt in my soul is felt every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, a touch is felt? It’s something that is indescribable, yet completely self-explanatory. It’s something that not only fills my heart, but overflows into my entire body and soul. It’s about the chills that hit every part of my spine when I think about him. It’s a color that can never fade. It’s something that can lead us to the place called forever. It’s the magnificence seen by sincerity revealed through his eyes. It is the feeling that still lingers long after our kiss is over. It’s something that can weather any storm and it’s a teardrop in a rainstorm. Though our relationship contains distance between us, it’s like the wind to a fire. It puts out the small ones, but enflames the big ones. And even though he is some distance away he can still make me smile. He’s not one of the reasons why I’m happy all day long or why I’ll never feel alone again. He’ll never be one of the reasons…because he’s the ONLY reason. I can’t get him out of my head. Every little thing that he does just strengthens everything that I feel. It’s the way he makes the setting sky more beautiful to gaze upon. It’s the way our hands match perfectly – the spaces between our fingers were created so that our other half could fill them perfectly. It’s the way he catches all of my attention with out ever saying a word. It’s the way I get weak at the knees when I get lost in his captivating eyes and it’s the way I can’t breathe when I’m around him. It’s the way my heart skips a beat when I see him and the way my heart can feel him there even when he’s miles away. It’s the way he makes me fall all over again like I did the first time. My knees went weak and I couldn’t catch my breath the first time we really kissed. And now every time he really kisses me, even if it’s as simple as a kiss on the nose, I feel that way over and over again. He is the piece to my life puzzle that I have been waiting to find…and he fits perfectly. So what is this that I have been describing? I’ll leave that up to you to figure out…

2 comments:

Іванченко said...

i don't know exactly what it is, but it sounds like affection
like the two of you have got a common direction
it's a spreading infection, to grab each-other tight
let loose and enjoy the rest of the night
distance is the difference between what could be out of sight
and what could feel just perfectly right
a twisting and turning, a mixing and churning
kisses and boils, war bonds and spoils
leftover meats and boxes in the fridge
it's the most delicious thing, as long as you can bridge
the gaps between what's real and what's not
because you know that love has got to be taught
between the male and the female and the lust inbetween
it's just the proper term and context for the scene
adapt and grow quick, you can make it if you stay a team
with a common goal and a common soul
share the same and the sun will rise for the role
sunshine sunshine, keep the spirits lifted like coal
burning off the fuel for the nation to produce
a common product for the consumption of the youth
stick together and perhaps you'll learn to make it
just make sure that you never do fake it.

~kiss, hug, cajun food, and some jealousy.

Love,
Digress.

sistermaryclarence said...

i am probably the most jealous person on the planet of you right now.
I am so happy that you finally got what you have been desiring all along. and i am so glad that you are finally happy, and ready and willing.
i love you.
this piece is excellent. i want to hear more good things.

yEStERYEar