Thursday, June 21, 2007

If you are asking for love, than this is as close as I can get

What I wouldn't give for one more try? One more day, a second in time. Just to smell your smile, and your hand in mine. And I thought it was just regretable, but I can't deny your unforgetable. And it's undenyable that time has pasted to fast for us to be pliable, but I'm still stuck on your smile. And it feels like shit when I forget to forget, even if you quit and I prayed to be over it. So I'm not stuck in a sin, just this sad state you brought me up in, and I swear I would do it again, with these feelings still trapped with in. I try to pass the ball, pretend its not my fault, but that's no better than scrubing in salt, cause it's only half your fault. If you let me go then let me know, cause I ran out of things to hold, just stuck with a ghost and a mold, and words and songs that make me sound to damn bold. Filled with these words I'll never say, and confodence that fades away, and that smile that breaks the rains as I break away.

With my backpack packed and a mark on the map, I'm gonna drive to fast, gonna not look back. Light the night with a blow torch and a match.

Hold up stick your nose up....

2 comments:

Іванченко said...

for certainty my main main
blow out of town, run this train
keep it going until you find your brain
so logically stolen, so easily slain
these spirits of lost love tend to linger
while every person manipulates the curse with a finger
stuck up and held to the gallows
dangling down with an inspiring hallow
growing old, and growing up
in this mind frame that we try to contain
catharsis lingers. forever and ever

~Ending well, ending with passionate fire.

Love,
Digress

boogie said...

wanna leave together?

yEStERYEar