Saturday, June 23, 2007

why can't i just...

I wish this wasn't something I had to feel
I wish from you my heart I could steal
.....back
How bad I want to see you
It hurts to remember the view
from underneath you
(cuz I want....miss...crave it)

I hear you've become someone new
Transformed, different than the guy I knew
but that's something I won't face
I just won't see you that way, it's not right-falling from grace
I shouldn't judge
but you oughtn't change
The you I love...(d) is the you I miss

don't get me wrong, I'm happy here
but losing you...I more than fear
you were a best friend and I can't let it go
I know you know I won't let it show
We grew we laughed we played and cried
I miss you there to guide (me)
I want your friendship
Isn't it funny how the sides do flip

I'm sorry...I wish I could lie some more
but.....I'm your emotional whore

1 comment:

Іванченко said...

a sorrowful goodbye, a slice of that pie
so easily brought to tears, easy to cry
one thousand feet of rope let out for love
and one thousand feet of red carpet to walk for stuff
when will we deem each love affair, enough?
love is tough, just like life and existence
we were lost in this sea before we were dependent
taught lessons so we can't lament
love is tough
love is tough
love is enough

~Old days will always haunt, sometimes hunt

Love,
Digress.

yEStERYEar