Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Remember Her

i once fell in love with a girl

i was working at the time
she was ordering
a bowl of something
i don't know
i was cleaning
i locked eyes with her
and i fell in love with her for her brown hair
and gorgeous face
deep eyes that reflected light in perfect
kaleidoscope effects
she looked back at me with the same longing
i wonder if she knows how much she scared me
maybe i scared her back... i don't know
but we caught sideways glances at each other
every once in a while
while she was eating
and i was preparing food
leaving my station to
catch glimpses of her
she was with her family
and hard to approach
tactfully
then
in an instant
she was gone
i wonder what happened to her
who she was
what she was
if she even looked at me with the same longing
i still remember her.

~I don't know what to do with myself.

Love,
Digress.

1 comment:

Reikan said...

Wow that was really awesome! ^^

yEStERYEar