Tuesday, July 03, 2007

what comes next

It's easier to let go when you've changed
hurts less, painless, effortless
But I saw you once and you're the same old you
and so these feelings inside got rearranged

We heard that song in the car and we both smiled
cuz what's better than a memory that's been stored away and filed
It's too late to go back and what's the point in moving on
when we don't want to

Screw the rules about cheating
hearts
I hate settling
I won't be complacent I won't be content I won't...
forget about you

Me and you, we go together like one and two
right next to one another
like someone placed us there
said 'that looks good right there'


So we dance this one last number
we hold each other tight
Something about it is forbidden
something wrong about this right


you feel so right

Perhaps it is I who should be asking....

3 comments:

LloydDobbler said...

would you guys just get married

Sam Swa said...

oh leyba i miss you

Theresa said...

oh leybs...it's not like that. how's school?

yEStERYEar