Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rearrange

I can smell your skin on mine.
I need protection.
Its personal.
Time to grow up Maegan.
Wake up,
Make up,
No more baby steps.
Theres no happy ending
yet
is there.
You're no more playground time.
I need you.
Yet
This has nothing to do with you.
Grow up.
Grow up.
Though im a mear 18,
Cant I be six again?
If there is a tear
drop
under my eye,
(Big girls dont cry).
If there is heart ache in
sight,
(I fake a smile)
It makes me shiver
to
the
bone.
You know
You know
You know
I never
c
r
y.
But baby,
My hearts a virgin
it aint
ever
been tried.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

sweetie you're more grown up than you know. loves you, and this piece

Іванченко said...

and some times, its nice to have a good cry
but other times its easy to just imbibe
we need to look through and keep it low
make sure every time we run we actually go
less is more and more is rest
take another chance to pass the test
it was a quickly developing scheme to be best
so let it out and make sure its off your chest
on your back you need to exonerate
using every portion of your mind to concentrate
you can do it, just forgive the missing peices
there trapped in the candy shell like reece's
another day for another dollar
take the time to find who hollars
break the beams of everlasting schemes
there's another idea filled with sour beans
one last thing, we all wanna return
to before we had these things that did concern
we dig them up and let them burn
to unravel our past of the existing term
placing it down of paper we forget
we put it here so we don't invent
ourselves a new found destruction
please look up from your current deduction
add to the tab, we've all gotta fall
add to the rythm, life will never stall

~Look up. no solice. no solice

Love,
Digress.

yEStERYEar