Saturday, December 01, 2007

God give me one more foot, and another hand or two. Then I could add up how many times I’ve given up on you.

Sometime you have to jump, because there is no turning back. Because you only have two weeks, and it’s just a tank of gas. But if you just sit on the ledge then you can never really forget. Don’t take signs for granted, cause they are usually from god, and he is usually right. Hold my hand, for hope, for one try, at being something special, so we both can see. If it’s wrong then I’ll never call that phone number again, never let my fingers stroke those little phone buttons the same way again. Its hope, that jumping will make everything better, let you sleep alittle better, a little sounder. If you stay up and think like I do, then we might as well say it. If the world ended right now then I would rather be with you than just thinking about you, cause we might not be meant for each other, you might not be the one for me, but right now that doesn’t matter. My heart just hurts not being there to hold you close, just one more time. Just one more kiss, no matter what everyone else says. It doesn’t matter what they say. I know I have to know, if all these feeling are really real. Maybe I’m a fool, but I’d rather have you teach me a thing or two, then have to figure this out on my own.

2 comments:

sistermaryclarence said...

i love this. i am in pretty much the same boat. its good to see a man expressing his feelings, even though heartache is tough, you make it something else.

Ill uhh Noy said...

wow I really respect the way you put your feelings out there. Very well written.

yEStERYEar