Tuesday, December 04, 2007

since then

walking into that building
the unfamiliar walls
crept in
as i was praying
praying for you
you the one that i lost
so long ago
too long ago
baby its been five years
where does the time fly
i still have no idea where i am in life
without you
i am the same age you were
when you parted me
i still cant believe you are gone
my mind forgets about it sometimes
though every second i still remember your name
your face
your steady heart beat
your not so perfect smile

it seems my life has to change, i have to close my eyes and pray. let me just stand in that empty church and with arms wide open let me pray and give my body to Christ. I dont know if i am ready to be a new woman with out you. I cant breath right. I just
just
just
just
just
just
close my eyes
and
begin
to
pray
pray
pray
pray.
with arms raised to the sky
my tears
s
t
r
e
a
m
dowm my face

2 comments:

Ill uhh Noy said...

I am a big fan of the repetition (sp)
that you used here so perfectly
I am also a big fan of
t
h
i
s
kind of style.
I really wish I was more versatile like that.
Great piece

sistermaryclarence said...

thank you for always leaving me wonderful comments.

yEStERYEar