Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Want You To Cry


going out of style and giving one toothed smiles
broken down and eradicated
waiting for a new man to take my hatred
disgusting new ideas gone and evaporated
living on the fray and boarder line hysteria
kisses blown to malaria
give me a title, go ahead i dare ya

mistreated miscreants
business-like insects
fornicated respect
ostracized derelicts
a new breed of retrospect

give me walls is all i ask
don't expose what's below this mask
hide me like a cockroach 
lie me down in the eggs you poach
my brain blinds as you coax
i know the taunt
its exactly what you've always taught

ragtag ragamuffins
bold nobodies and nothings
cumbersome and dutiful
weavers toil at the spool
allow it. help is cruel.

sitting with nights evaporating
gazing into eyes so cold and isolating
another sad cry for you to stop debating
over the rainbow and far away
something there for what is here
so why do you practice regular fear?
ashamed of the way you're insane
grasp the new sense of violence
realize that humans are intense

voices shrill
piercing midnight thrill
swallow the vitamin pills
alarms in instants
and calamity for business

~Walk with your insanity, talk to your insanity, let it breath its wisdom, allow it to tell tales.

Kiss Kiss,
Digress.

No comments:

yEStERYEar