Friday, May 11, 2007

what does it mean

I'm asking you to tell me, do you still care for me? This piece is for you you know who you are, riddle me this: how close together is too far? Does your heart ache, do movies play in your head? I don't mean to impose or hinder, to impede or to hurt. I only want to know, will time and distance glue us apart? A best friend walks through your heart so often, a path is worn...and a best friend gone is like a masterpiece torn. I'm feeling a little scared and I can only tell you, you know all that I am and this picture I drew. I so miss your words your thoughts your dreams seems your future is promising. do you forget me now? Syntax and spaces and punctuation are intentional rhyming is more than conventional to our lives we must be punctual. Us without us is something short of mere functional. Good bye and Good luck. Watch out for flying golf clubs...you might wanna duck.

With a smile in my heart
I accept now that we part.

2 comments:

Іванченко said...

sickness spreads through the words you said
you wrote it, and its intesne
from the angles of readers and tense
admiration for the boldness and what it ment
sometimes its best to let go
and feel that barriers must show
between the places we go
between two that will never know
and two that will never grow
it just must be done with every toe
and every message we sew
into the ground, into the sound
the inkblots that seem to sink into deep thoughts
its all around, but we can all live through the inkspots

~A Challenge Or problem?

Love,
Digress.

sistermaryclarence said...

i love golf.
this piece.
and you.
:)

yEStERYEar