Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Willaby Wallaby Woo

I wanna reach past the falls, their mighty walls. I wanna reach above the clouds, beyond the stars. I wanna reach that Champaigne supernova in the sky, way up high, with all my hopes and dreams. All the things that I live for, the goals I have that make me...me. The family I want to have, the kids I want to raise, the wife I want to love. Thats were I want to reach, I wanna step on the 'naysayer's' faces and laugh at their smirks. All the people that tole me no, they, they are who I want to show. I'll show them that I can, yes, I can. What will they think then? Thats what I wanna reach, the point of no return, sit on the mountain of life and yell in triumph. Most improtant of all though, I wanna reach utter happiness, with the cows and what not in the fields of dreams. I'll show that wall.

No comments:

yEStERYEar