Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yo Layba,

You told me to shut up and write so i did.
In this room of purple and yellow
is where my thoughts came to mellow.
I marvelled at your rhyme so sublime
and you challenged me to make mine.
I spit a rhyme that was one-of-a-kind,
an experience that will forever be in my mind.
In these walls i heard rhymes that were malicious,
they made me superstitious,
and when i tasted them they were delicious.
But seriously, it is in this room where we have grown,
and learned from what our class Dad has shown.
We learned from R.P. and Lance
as we watched words dance,
all with our trusted pen by our side.
Hey Dobbler, thanks for the ride.
Oh! 7 Forever!
-Boogie

2 comments:

Theresa said...

that was amazing! btw that last comment you left me...that stings

boogie said...

Sorry for the spelling error, Leyba.

yEStERYEar