Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dear Sir,

Dear Sir,

usually with a heading like that you're telling someone they're dead, but no it's alive in my head. Everyday I hear myself say I'm going to do something meaningful in some way. When I first heard those prompts I didn't know what to do I felt like a foo(l). But then my writing started to spew,Thanks to you.

Being new is tough stuff it's really rough. The best thing that could have happened to me was being in this class, it was a blast and I wish it could last. But it's about to close which really blows where will my writing be left to flow? It could just go. Rdg Analytical sounds like Creative Writings' foe. I'll have to use my free time to make my ryhmes but they will be just like a mime stuck inside a box with locks under rocks. No longer for a grade will they fade?

Not only did you give my words aid but you let me know even when I go, you will still care which has been rare. You've done more for me than you probably know. You've allowed me to feel emotions so real and created for me a way to deal with them not only have you filled my words' blanks you saved me from an emotional tank for everything you've done, Thanks.

So Thanks for everything you've let me know, and as it's almost time to go I'll keep a special space, it's own place, I'll even make a base and I'll put it higher than the one's of the first friend I made here, or the first time I went to lunch with my now usual bunch the memory of the one who made writing fun but who also took away my fears and who I got more from than all my peers. My biggest influence from the year. I want to state it again so it's not a blur,

Thanks for everything Sir.

No comments:

yEStERYEar