Wednesday, December 13, 2006

You Pick

you should have known me before we met. before my life became exciting. before you gave me a reason to stick around and find out more about this life i was so eager to leave.
you you you.
you've woken me fromt he trance i've been in for so long. you don't even know what i've been through but you don't care. every word you let escape from your mouth, each look that pierces like an arrow shooting from your eye, it gives me life, gives me feeling again, real feeling. not fake, overexicting,bubbliness but gut punching toe tingling, buzzing feeling. a good feeling. i don't think you realize what you've done.
i want to be around you always. i don't want this sensation to go away. but i must keep my distance.
i might get annoyting
you might grow weary of my anxious face.
the more i want to grow closer, the more you seem to push away.
that's how it always tends to be and then i'm left to be alone with only me.
but it's gonna be different this time i've promised myself it will.
i've made too many mistakes before.
Too many of the typical you walk out the door.

3 comments:

Reikan said...

Wow this is great! I like it. and it holds true for a lot of people. Good job!

Reikan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ill uhh Noy said...

wow. this is a beatifully honest piece and I love that! Great Write!

yEStERYEar