Saturday, December 23, 2006

teardrops

i'm not his shooting star
i'm not his to hold
i'm not his to call his own
i'm nothing compared to her
i'm not the one he's in love with
i'm not the one he thinks about
i'm not his modavation
i'm everything that he never wanted
i'm not his perfect smile
i cant be anything to him anymore

he's the reason for my tears
he's why i cant sleep at night
he's the one that i wanted
he's the sad song on repeat
he's the reason i hate love
he's all i think about
the only reason i keep wishing

she is his now
she is so lucky
she better not break his heart
she better hold him tight
and look in those beautiful eyes

he's the reason for the teardrops
the reason the sad song is always on repeat
maybe ill get some sleep tonight
i put his picture down

he's the one that caused this heart break.
i fake a smile so he wont see

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Aw, meg. You amaze me with how human you become on paper. I know you would never show him these emotions, but here they're so raw-it takes courage. I'm here for you, ya know, and I hope you feel better about this. Be strong. You know I love you :)

Ill uhh Noy said...

wow. this is a beautiful piece. I hope you pull through. this is great though!

Galliana said...

wow...that was incredible...

NashvilleBlues said...

wow meg...that was amazing. It's hard to show emotions on something other than paper...believe me I know...but keep on writing and good luck with this! I'm here for you.

yEStERYEar