Thursday, March 15, 2007

Done Too Much?

Ever feel like what you do is not enough?
Like you just seem to give too much?
It seems like what your saying is too conceded
And everyone will think you’re over-rated
But I think that most everyone has felt this way.
Its time to vent
Stop getting bent out of shape
To say all the things left unsaid
To weigh the consequences
And lay my words down.
I dreaded saying anything for so long
Thinking im always wrong
This constant game of ping-pong
Has gone on for far too long.
I do all the things I do
Just because I needed you
To be there,
At least acting like you cared.
Maybe you do
And maybe you did
Maybe I just took everything like it shouldn’t have been
I wanted
I needed some kind of friend
To be there till the very end
I didn’t
And still do not
Have any kind of support system.
Just my luck
So now I stand in utter confusion
The same familiar place I once was used in
And pray to god, its not here again.
I can’t take the pain of fighting
And losing a friend all over again.

No comments:

yEStERYEar