Friday, March 30, 2007

hey, thanks.

just sayin thanks.
its just my luck.
it happens twice.
the year it counts.
the scouts are commin.
i know i requested.
yet you messed it up.
you killed my dreams.
it didnt matter at first.
i was going to play another game.
but this one has my heart.
i belong on that field.
you cant take it because i dont talk.
thanks for wrecking my dreams once this year.
spring is here.
my passion awaits me.
my clubs reshafted.
the shafts regripped.
the heads all clean.
brand new.
new balls,
new tees.
wasnt it enough that you wouldnt let me play in the fall.
guess not.
i think you just,
wanted to get rid of me.
there you have it.
now im gone.
hope ya win state.
oh yeah.
i remember.
its not going to happen.
why?
because im gone.
thanks,
thanks for ruining my senior year.

2 comments:

Іванченко said...

you're welcome
to the pain and agony
you're also welcome to hold you head high
so come on in, and enjoy the warmpth
make it something you can touch
and then obliterte the sense of security
is it time to feed the hungry bee?
or do we now need to see what it's visioning?
contemplating paranoia existing in the electric soil
so from me to you, you're welcome
to all the pain felt so seemingly seldom
hearts beat faces of wrong and hellbourn
so love it up, and exist through the calamity
all you need is another fantasy
the ones you find explained by Ken Kesey
dream... girl, don't look into the failure
except to resurect the lessons brought on by torture
so i leave you with this
it isn't wrong to make a fist
so shake it and understand its torture to throw a fit
in many years you'll look back and remenise
and wonder why it was you were shaking that fist.

~Bad news, brings revolution, brings new life.

Love,
Digress.

Theresa said...

Don't let them take it away from you. Meg, you're such a strong and independent person, I don't understand why they did what they did but you're better than them. We all know you deserved to be on that team...they're just damn fools

yEStERYEar