Tuesday, March 06, 2007

What A Day

Laying there, I look up, I see needles the size of a pack of gum. Laying there, I feel the pain like something is biting me. Laying there, I hear beeping and weird sounds making it almost seem like I am in a place I will never get out of. Laying there, the pressure is applied and it gives me pain that I can’t escape. I’m screaming inside, grasping anything that I can squeeze until it’s over. WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE OVER?! Laying there I wonder why is this happening to me? I am so young, WHY ME? Laying there, finally it is over. A feeling of relief rushes over me. Laying there, I am shaking. I am numb, I have no feeling on me. I sit up, more pressure is applied but it’s over and I know that I will be fine for a few hours until the numbing wears off. I sit there, unable to move, it’s so tight, I can’t breathe. I walk out and everyone is starring at me like they know exactly what just happened. I leave the audience of people with relief. Driving, I see a Starbucks and know I deserve it!

No comments:

yEStERYEar