Wednesday, March 07, 2007

meet me...

meet me where it hurts
meet me when you think you're first
we'll stick together if we could just make it further
if we count down to the place we remember
three, two, one... magic
looming in the air overhead
telling tales that were thought to be dead
a by chance chance of binomials
meet me when you think its informal
because we've got something to talk about, girl.
girl, yes, not boy, not woman, not man, not sir, not madam
beauty fades when the will power seems to weaken
i am everything you hate, i am everything i hate
welcome to the unborn, new found state
stick together and maybe things will get better
so meet me, meet me at the boarder of fallacy
on the edge of tightly intertwined discrepancy
so grab tight when you see the indivduality
i have nothing left to say
just tell me everything's okay
so that i can break away

~Iggy (Pop) and the Stooges, and White Stripes -- playing in my headphones.

P.S. I miss you all.

Love,
Digress

1 comment:

Theresa said...

This is amazing...it only adds to my recent inspiration

yEStERYEar