Monday, November 27, 2006

Coward

Maybe ill gain enough courage to tell you with in the next twenty four hours. I need you to understand the way I am feeling about this. This meaning all my feelings. Because I dont know what you are feeling. So Im telling you. Maybe you will figure it out. But part of me wants you to know nothing about this. But heres the cold hard truth. I like you. No one would expect it. Weird I know. Maybe you will take it all in and understand why I feel the way I feel. I know im worth it.

3 comments:

TheDalaiMama said...

Did you submit a PostSecret?

sistermaryclarence said...

ha. yeah.

Ill uhh Noy said...

Thanks so much for all your comments. They really mean a lot to me. The problem I've been facing is that everytime I write I feel like it comes out really predictable but your kind of comments make me want to keep posting thanks a lot!

yEStERYEar