Saturday, November 25, 2006

First Move

I wish I could tell the whole world.
Shout from every roof top.
Let the people of earth know my secret.
The one I keep tucked away inside of me.
The type of secret you only tell your best friend, but somehow everyone esle knows.
But secretly you dont care because you wanted people to know.
The difference between this secret and others, is that mine could kill me.
If I get it off my chest, good thing I have this bullet proof vest.
This secret that so many know, but so little would approve, is screaming, its going to rebel and make its way out of my body somehow.
There is no way in the entire world I'll let him know.
Because I know he expects nothing, or doesnt even sence it at all.
Everyone would hate me, they would all disapprove.
But I sure do like him, but how do I make my move?

2 comments:

Ill uhh Noy said...

Intense, and honest. (Bullet proof vest in italics-i like it.) The whole piece was very emotion envoking! Great!

Theresa said...

Meg! I love that I know who this is, and yes, most people would not understand, but who cares? In the long run, they wouldn't remember but you might wish you told. Do what feels right. I love you, times ten, (cuz you call me honey bee!!!) :)

yEStERYEar