Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hey, ___:

You smile, I smile...it's a domino effect. When you laugh - you have one of those laughs that makes me happy cuz it's so goofy and contagious - I have to at least giggle. You're funny, you're kind, you're easy-going. But I don't know you that well, just the school you. I wonder what you're like outside of this building. I wonder how you treat your friends, your enemies, your siblings. I've only been alone with you once, for a few minutes, and I found myself wondering what to say, wanting to make you laugh so I could laugh and the tension would break. I catch myself looking at you just wondering what you think about, cuz there's got to be more to you than the person I see in class...what makes you tick? When you talk I wanna listen, what you write I wanna read. Too bad you're totally and completely out of my reach, way out of my league.....?

3 comments:

LloydDobbler said...

No one person is out of your league. You don't have leagues biggy blue. You just have you and that is all that is needed.

Theresa said...

Thanks Leyba...sometimes I wonder how you know exactly what to say.

Reikan said...

Leyba's right no one is out of your league......^_^ I like the letter.

yEStERYEar