Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tell me: Truth.

I dont know much.
Much about anything.
What I do know is this:
My heart screams out your name.
You make your way into my thoughts.
And in my dreams.
My pen seems to spit our your name.
I have an urge to confess my sins to you.
I cant hide theses feelings much longer.
They are going to blow up inside of me.
I have to tell you the truth.
It will only get harder the more I know.
But you will reject me.
I can feel it.
I'm not your type.
You are way out in left field,
While I warm up the bench.
But I wish you would take me away.
And show me where your heart is some day.
I have hope.
I can wish.
I wonder.
But,
If anyone can make it,
I'm betting on me and you.

2 comments:

Ill uhh Noy said...

This is great! I can tell by reading it that they are true feelings inside of you. And I know people say this a lot but if your sitting on the bench to them, they are not good enough for you. Though I can relate to feeling that way, many times, Another great piece!

TheDalaiMama said...

My pen seems to spit out your name.

mm mm mm
love it

yEStERYEar