Tuesday, November 28, 2006

To Whom it Concerns

To whom it concerns,

Let me see where should I begin,
to make me feel like accepting me would be a win?
If you looked at my grades, you probably shuddered,
they wern't always as smooth as butter.
This last one was good though, see?
Four A's and only one B.
And my A.C.T. scores you wonder?
That was a slight blunder.
But the problem I have,
more than half of that test is science and math.
And well you see
I excel in English and History.
And History wasn't even on the test,
so I couldn't show you my absolute best.
It's just equations, numbers, and formulas all get lost in my head,
but I could make a top 100 list of the books I've read.
What is it you want more?
I could tell you the start through end of any American war.
There's got to be more good, let's see
I won my 3rd through 7th grade spelling bees.
So you see I dont really sound that bad.
If you don't accept me, I'd be pretty sad.
Imagine what you'd do to my confidence,
collapse it like an old wooden fence.
Oh there's one more thing I forgot to share
and I just want to be totally fair,
see I have no idea what to do next year
but that's not a problem so have no fear.
I have quite a few future plans I could go for
and as soon as I'm able to pick one I will soar.
As you can see college would be for the better,
so when should I be expecting that acceptance letter?

2 comments:

sistermaryclarence said...

soo good.
are you kidding me.
you should just send this is for your essay, to apply. so good.

Reikan said...

This is amazing! I love it. You should definately send this in for you essay. ;P

yEStERYEar