Thursday, November 30, 2006

another mess to clean

i am a fool.
how in hell did i think ,
think that there could ever,
ever be something.
i was lost,
lost in your spell.
you are only my worst enemy,
but i am so mezmerized,
by your actions,
and thoses eyes.
i need to dodge your bullets.
you are killing me.
my heart is shreading right before your eyes.
but you will never know.
because i am never opening my mouth.
never hinting and a slight thing.
never going to tell you.
how stupid could i be,
stupid enough to be trapped
trapped in your web.
too late, im caging my feelings.
the worse part is
that ill regret every moment
i spend with you or with out you
and you not knowing who i
really am and what im all about
im taking my love
your going to break my heart anyway
im hitting the road.
i have gotta clean up this mess
the mess i only knew i would have to clean up.
im just wasting my time.

4 comments:

Ill uhh Noy said...

wow! You are golden. You take a situation like this and still write a BEAUTIFUL piece about it. Amazing! This is so deep too, so I also commend you on putting something so personal up. It really does amaze me that you can take this situation and write something so great. It may not be what your looking for but this is a great piece!

Ill uhh Noy said...

p.s. Thanks a lot for your encouragement! (it does seem like it will never end though huh?) I'm trying pretty hard, we'll see I guess.

Ill uhh Noy said...

Sorry it's just me again. This is a really touhg spot to be in, It sounds like you're going about it the right way though and that's good to hear!

Theresa said...

Do what you gotta do...my only advice to you is don't do something you know you'll regret. And if that means you have to tell him just so it'll be out there...you should tell him. Don't be afraid of rejection, bc if he's even worth any of your affection, he'll respect you for saying something, even if he doesn't feel the same way. I'm here for you, do what feels right. :)

yEStERYEar