Monday, November 27, 2006

Message In A Bottle

My message in a bottle, is for only you to see,
to understand to figure out what is my destiny.
What am I supposed to be,
and just what is it that makes up me?
I don't know what to do next year
and that I won't figure it out is my biggest fear.
"It will come to you" is all I hear.
But how can I just wait for a decision so large?
I'm supposed to be the one in charge.
Everyone else knows what they will do,
so why can't I figure it out too?
I'd like to think it's because there is more to me,
and you don't get just what you see.
But I really feel surrounded by the best
and that I just don't measure up to all the rest.
This year has proved to be quite the test.
I don't like this feeling, I just want to know
where exactly my life is going to go.
But I still don't so what I'm going to do,
is put my message in a bottle for you.

2 comments:

sistermaryclarence said...

soo great.
keep writing.
i love reading it.

Ill uhh Noy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

yEStERYEar