Monday, April 23, 2007

A Face With A Name - Reply

You’re pretty good looking as well.
yes, you are right, I’ve had my share of crooked times
and I’ve been though what seemed like hell.
I need all the void cleared out of my life,
though, believe me, that could take a while.
Yeah, you’re just another boy,
or another hero, or whatever you wanna call it.
And yes I am hesitant,
but only because of my past regrets.
So many times before that didn’t end well,
And those times only caused my heart to turn cold, as hard as lead.
For me: the package you sent,
I got it, I caught it, and read it.
We met yesterday – of the day you wrote your message,
Now it’s been what?
A week? A week and a half? Maybe two?
The message you wrote is my inspiration for this,
I love to write, so you could call it a passionate flame,
But I guess, for me as well, inspiration is really to blame.
You witnessed the candid presentation,
with no real-life information,
yet you were curious, eager, and concerned.
My writing comes from deep inside -
how I feel about all of my experiences.
Not many people can see
behind my eyes, behind my skin,
behind the lies that are buried within.
You saw my dedication,
And my truthful inside cry,
I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately, which is never a good thing,
But I was thinking that
I might-maybe-may-
give this a try.
So Hi, it’s good to meet you too,
You told me that I’m talented......
Right back at you.

No comments:

yEStERYEar