Monday, April 09, 2007

Just in Case.

a love? speech to you, but who really are You. are you the one in my head that i think of, dream of when i can't sleep as i crawl into bed, the one i "like" and can't "live with out", or are you the one standing beside me...waiting just wishing i'd leave him behind. that i'd give you a chance to show me what you're all about, maybe just maybe it would all work out. but i can't i wont i'm too safe for that. i don't want to destroy something mediocre just for the possibility of something spectacular. i may send all the right signals, play the right games but deep down inside there's no motive behind. sorry i've hurt you i know that i have. every glance at your face proves just that. all because of me. it kills me inside, regardless what you may think. how could i be so important to you. i dont understand. i'm just a lowly girl who's self centered, annoying, bossy, it goes on for years, but everything i hate you treasure, you jewel. but then i do understand for i find myself occasionally glancing at you. thinking, admiring the same about you. people tell me, confirming again and again you know what he wants, you know its more than friends... well one of these days i might just give in.

No comments:

yEStERYEar